3 Lauriston Reservoir Rd, KYNETON
FORMER: "PRINCE PATRICK HOTEL"
This now magnificent home was once known as the "Prince Patrick Hotel" built in the 1860s, if only walls could talk I'm sure there would be a story or 2 to tell. This gracious building was converted into a family home early last century, but has retained some of its charm and original features. The home is triple brick walls and sits on bluestone foundations, more recently there has been an extension added and is in keeping with its character and charm.
This home has the following features:
* 4 Bedrooms
* Study or 5th Bedroom
* Lounge and separate Dining room
* Good size Kitchen with Stanley Wood Stove and additional Gas Cooker with Timber Cabinets and Bay Window.
* Large bathroom with corner spa and the shower is housed in its own separate room for convenience
* Home is heated by hydronic system from the wood stove
* There is app. 13 squares of Verandah to sit outside with your morning coffee or evening with that glass of wine and take in the ambiance of the lovely gardens and the mature trees
* 1 Cellar
This lovely home is a stones throw from Kyneton Train Station and makes commuting to Melbourne convenient giving you the opportunity to have the best of both worlds.
This property is zone industrial one opening up to many other uses including B&B, and Restaurant (STAC) just to name a few.
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Garden,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed